WhatsApp is the most widely used platform and has gained fame due to a variety of features. It status feature is the most commonly used, and people use it more than the instant messaging service provided by the app. Thanks to the messaging platform, that we can share different files. However, till now, we never knew that we could also change the font of WhatsApp messages. Yes, I knew that we could try some new fonts when it comes to WhatsApp status however knowing that we can also change WhatsApp Fonts of Text messages, I am very happy.
How to Change WhatsApp Messages Fonts?
So now you can change the WhatsApp text into monospace, bold, italic, and can also insert a strikethrough result. It is surprisingly simply to change the WhatsApp font.
Creat WhatsApp Monospace style:
It is very easy to change the WhatsApp font to Monospace style. You need to follow these steps:
- Type a certain icon before and after the words in question
- You can insert a backtick icon by pressing the apostrophe button.
- By placing three backticks before and after a word will add monospace to it.
How to Change WhatsApp font?
Yes, you can change your text to bold, italics and strikethrough words. Just follow these steps:
- Type one Asterix * prior your text, and it will convert to bold.
- Tap on underscore _ and add it to any side of your text to get the italicised message.
- You can create strikethrough by adding a tilde ~ before or after your text.
See all the steps are soo easy. All it needs is a little bit of practice.